Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nikon eyeglass lenses produce a miracle: Sharp in-focus front sight!

This is a photo of something I haven't seen in sharp, clear focus in many years. The front sight of my Para P12-45.

But finally, after numerous attempts at getting prescription glasses that will allow my aging eyes to see a pistol sights clearly and in focus, I have got a pair that actually work!

The eye doctor I went to is a shooter who understood exactly what I wanted. And he did it. With safety glasses ground from Nikon lenses, I can now see clearly to shoot a pistol for the first time many years.

I can't wait to try them out at a range. If my plans work out, this weekend will be the first live test. Now I have no more excuses for missing the bullseye. I can see the sights, now all I gotta do is trigger control.

No comments: