Saturday, November 14, 2009

I see your dither and raise you another bow to royalty


As our Dither-In-Chief continues to extend his Guinness record for the world's longest dither, leaving our troops at war in Afghanistan slowly twisting in the wind, here comes another low point during his current World Apology Tour in Asia.

I liked it so much I stole it whole hog from Townhall.com.
This Is Getting Embarrassing...
Posted by: Meredith Jessup at 12:12 PM
First this...
Now this...
Even the LA Times is asking, "How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?" President Obama first denied he had bowed to the Saudi royalty, but his actions were crystal clear during his visit to Japan this week. In Japanese culture a deep bow like this is a sign of respect and "deference to a superior." Sweet--just the message I want my president sending! This kind of "deference" is pretty unprecedented. I guess this is just some more of that "change" Obama promised us all--indeed another teachable moment. Go ahead and do a Google search to try and find other instances of American presidents bowing to the Emperor of Japan. And while you're at it, see if you can find any other world leader bowing. Go ahead... I'll wait.

1 comment:

cocked and loaded said...

This stuff is getting out of hand.