Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Colt and S&W Gambler's guns going for high-rollers on Gunbroker

I posted a pair of gambler's guns on gunbroker recently and one of them will be sold within 38 hours, so I thought I'd share some of the pretty pitchers while they're still available for viewing.

First is a Colt Python "Snake Eyes" Limited Edition Bright Stainless .357 Magnum snubby with a pair of dice showing snake eyes on the faux ivory grips. It has a bid on it for $2,899.95 with one day and 14 hours to go, so get it while you can.

Then we have a Smith & Wesson Model 36 "Texas Hold 'Em" Chief's Special .38 snubby. It comes in a presentation box with poker chips and cards plus gold engraving and faux ivory grips. It has a buy-now price of a mere $1,250, so it's practically a steal compared to the Snake Eyes Python.

Both are way outa my league, but I never was any good at poker or any form of gambling anyway.

No comments: