Thursday, February 4, 2010

Government employee can't spell but can send emails

Actual exchange of emails between the gun shop where I work and a customer who purchased a handgun from us on gunbroker:
Customer: Hi Folks, I need some re-pour it helps on my smaller purchases.
Personal checks you know.

My response: "Re-pour"?
Customer: Aw re-pour! That’s where you comment weather I was a good customer or poor.
Want to hear the most amazing part of this conversation? The customer has a .gov email address from one of the federal guvmint agencies. But as was said about former Pittsburgh quarterback Terry Bradshaw when he got into broadcasting, "He couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a."

But even though he can't spell for beans and was a pain in the patootie with his prolific email requests, I will be posting positive feedback on gunbroker when I "re-pour" on "weather" he was a good customer. He did pay and therefore the customer is always right.

No comments: